♥Our Core Beliefs♥
- We believe that marriage is an institution set up by God.
- We believe that marriage is a joining together of a man and a woman to become inseparably one.
- We believe that God gives a wife to a husband and a husband to a wife, and they are to receive one another as God’s unique and personal provision to help meet their mutual needs.
- We believe God created marriage for the purpose of couples glorifying God as one flesh, parenting godly children, and enjoying sexual pleasure. (Genesis 2:18-25; Matthew 19:4-6; Hebrews 13:4; Eccl. 4:9-12)
- We believe that the husband is the head of his wife.
- We believe that a husband’s primary responsibility is to love his wife.
- We believe his responsibility is to protect his wife and help provide for her physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- We believe that a husband needs his wife as his helper.
- We believe that the husband is responsible for leading his wife spiritually, financially and physically.(Genesis 2:18-25; Ephesians 5:25-31; Colossians 3:19; 1 Peter 3:7; 1 Timothy 5:8)
- We believe that the wife’s primary responsibility is to help her husband.
- We believe that a wife is equal to her husband before God.
- We believe that a wife should not assume leadership role over her husband.
- We believe that her responsibility is to willingly affirm, respect, and submit to her husband as the leader in the marriage.
- We believe that a wife should use her best endeavor to support her husband. (Genesis 2:18-25; Ephesians 5:22-24; Colossians 3:18; 1 Peter 3:1-6; Proverbs 31:10-31)