That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, “Let us go over to the other side.” Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. A furious windstorm came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?” 39He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. 40He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” Mark 4:35-40
A few things to note here are:
1. Ain’t nothing like having the master in your boat.
2. Just because He called you does not mean you won’t have a storm.
3. Storms separate those who are ‘sent’ from those who ‘send’ themselves.
4. Learn to call the master. He never butts into your business
5. They left the crowd behind for a reason, you should.
6. Storms always arises when you are about to be elevated.
7. Storms are like decease they have a source and symptoms
8. You rebuke the source of the windstorm and you speak to the wave.
7. Storm wash off stuff. You will always come out better from storms
8. The presciption against storm is faith. The just shall leave by faith.
9. The cure for storm is peace. Declare peace all around you.
10 You are in a battle. Don’t be afraid and more importantly, never SHOW OR SAY that your fear.