Many women often ask how they can change their husbands. Well you can’t, only God can change people. However, you can exert a great amount of influence in your husbands’ lives by making him the king of your castle. Speak to the king in your husband. The more you speak to the king in him, the more he will believe it and become it. Here are some tips…
1. Initiate Sex Often: If your husband usually initiates physical intimacy, change it up and start taking the lead. Creating an intimacy lifestyle (having sex more than once per week) is a great way to meet that need.
2. Be his Number 1 Fan: Cheer him up in whatever he is doing. He may not get a commendation outside of the house or even trust whatever commendation he gets, but let your husband always know that if no one else is on his side, that his wife is his number one cheerleader.
3. Respect Him: Respect is one of the top needs of a man. When you as the wife show respect to your husband, he feels like a king and blossoms.
4. Create a Peaceful Haven: Make every effort to keep the house clean and cozy. Men like walking into a clean house – it has a calming effect and allows them to unwind at the end of the day.
5. Appreciate Him: Make every effort to appreciate and complement your husband for all his hard work in keeping the family intact and for his leadership and sacrifice.
6. Be a Beacon of Light: Keeping your attitude in check and making the effort to smile and not complain makes you much more pleasant to be around.
7. Dress to Impress: When you put effort into looking nice, not only do you feel more confident and attractive, but your husband notices and appreciates that you want to look good for him.
8. Pray for Him: Prayer is so important in any relationship. Pray for your husband every day. Ask the Lord to help him to become a more godly man, to give him wisdom as he leads your family. Pray for guidance and blessings for your husband. Ask him if there’s anything specific that you can pray for.
9. Try His Hobby: While having time to be alone is a great thing for everyone, I think that many couples benefit from doing a lot of activities together that they enjoy. Periodically ask your husband if there’s something you can do together that he really enjoys – and then do it without complaining.
10. Offer words of encouragement: Tell your husband that you believe in him, that you respect him and that you truly value what he does for your family. Build him up! Anytime you do this, your husband feels like he can take over the world.