The message we received this morning was short and simple but very sad. “My divorce is final, thanks for your prayers” My initial reaction was laced with anger, disappointment and despair, but the Holy Spirit quickly reminded me of the word of God. Is there anything too difficult for God to do? Who has the final say…?
Jeremiah said it, “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17
Jesus said it, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Matt 19:26
God said it, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?”
Here are 5 things to Know About Your Situation
1. Nothing is final until GOD says it’s final. Never quit with the first sign of defeat or failure
2. Nothing is final until YOU say it’s final. Great men of faith “make” God change His mind with the faith.
3. A judge only dissolves a marriage based on contract, not a marriage that is based on divine covenant.
4. Doctors only say what they SEE, they cannot say what the word is SAYING.
5. The job interviewer cannot deny you the job that God gave you unless you accept the denial.